Wild garlic and lemon carbonaraVIEW ALL POSTS
With fresh herbs and spiced bacon, this pasta is the favorite of the season.
- Completed in: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Per serving: Energy: 1005 kcal, carbohydrates: 92 g, Protein: 37 g, Fat: 51 g
Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- Wild garlic (50 g) - 3 bunches
- 3 Organic lemons
- 360g Smoked bacon (mixed (in 1/2 cm thick slices))
- 750 g Pasta (long (e.g. Bavette))
- 360ml of Whipped cream
- 6 Eggs (class M)
- 75g Parmesan (freshly grated)
- pepper (black)
- Wash wild garlic and spin dry.
- Cut the leaves across into finger-width strips up to the base of the stalk.
- Wash the lemon with hot water and, best of all, peel off the peel in short strips with a zest zipper.
- Squeeze out 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Cut the bacon crosswise into 1⁄2 cm thick strips.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a coated pan.
- Fry the bacon in it over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon peel and wild garlic and remove the pan from the hob.
- Whisk the cream, eggs, and parmesan together.
- Drain the pasta, let it drain briefly, and return it to the hot pot.
- Carefully stir in the cheese cream.
- Mix in the lemon juice while stirring.
- Add bacon and wild garlic mixture and sprinkle with coarse pepper.
If you don't have a zest, peel the lemon peel thinly with a peeler and cut it into short strips.