The Fluffiest PancakesVIEW ALL POSTS
for 4 pancakes
- 4 cups of sifted flour
- 4 tablespoons of baking powder
- 4 cups of warm milk
- ¾ cup of melted butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 whites
- maple syrup, to serve
- Calories 1202
- Fat 45g
- Carbs 132g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 34g
For one serving
- Mix the flour and baking powder together, use a bigger than a medium bowl for this.
- In another bowl, put the butter, yolks, and milk. Mix till they become one.
- Next bowl: whisk or beat the egg whites.
- Mix the milk liquid and the flour mixture and stir with a spatula till it becomes consistent. Throw in the egg whites and slowly mix them in.
- Heat up a frying pan over low heat. Add 1 ½ cups of pancake batter, pretty up the top of it, and close the pan with a lid. Heat until a bronze color appears on the bottom. You can test the readiness with a toothpick. Usually, we cook this for about 20 minutes. Put the made pancake on a plate and make another one. With the batter that’s left, make 3 more pancakes.
- Add the maple syrup to the plate.
- Forget about everything while enjoying the tastiest pancakes you have ever tried!