Stew with orecchiette and Mediterranean vegetablesVIEW ALL POSTS
Here the round belongs to the round: olives, capers, chickpeas, tomatoes, and ear noodles in the pot. A direct hit!
- Completed in: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Per serving: Energy: 378kcal, carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 18g
Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- 160g shallots (small)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 red chili pepper
- 8 Thyme stalks
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Can of chickpeas (400 g)
- 60 g black olives (without stones)
- 40 g capers
- 400 g tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 10g butter
- 1¼ l vegetable stock
- 200 g orecchiette (pasta ears)
- 2 Basil stalks
- Balsamic vinegar
- Quarter 160 g small shallots lengthways.
- Lightly press 2 cloves of garlic.
- Clean 1 red chili pepper and cut into fine rings with seeds.
- Pluck the leaves of 8 stalks of thyme and cut finely.
- Score 1 bay leaf.
- Pour 1 small can of chickpeas (400 g) into a sieve, rinse well and drain well.
- Remove the stalks from 400 g tomatoes.
- Quarter and core the tomatoes and roughly cut into pieces.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil and 10 g of butter in a saucepan, sauté shallots, garlic, and chili in it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
- Fill up with 1-1.2l vegetable stock and cover with the boil.
- As soon as the water boils, add the bay leaves, 200 g orecchiette, chickpeas, 60 g black olives (without stones), and 40 g capers.
- Cover the pasta and cook it al dente according to the instructions on the packet. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaves and garlic before serving.
- Tear off the leaves of 2 basil stalks and roughly tear them.
- Stir thyme, tomatoes, and basil into the pasta pot and serve.
- Grated Italian hard cheese and long-matured balsamic vinegar go well with it.
Drink tip: Try a rosé from Provence with the pasta stew with olives and capers.