Goat Cheese Puff Pastry BagsVIEW ALL POSTS
Salute! With the crispy greeting from the kitchen, you will make an impression à la française.
- Completed in: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Per serving: Energy: 400 kcal, carbohydrates: 22 g, Protein: 42 g, Fat: 15 g
Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- 3 Plates of Frozen puff pastry
- Zucchini 75g
- 6tsp Fresh goat cheese thaler (25 g each )
- 4½ Teaspoon honey
- 6tsp El White wine vinegar
- 1½ Salzcrossed Tl
- 7½ Tbsp oil
- ¾ Oak leaf salad
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Halve 2 plates of frozen puff pastry (75 g each, defrosted) crosswise and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Thinly slice 50 g zucchini and distribute in the middle of the puff pastry squares. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the puff pastry corners over the zucchini.
- Place 4 fresh goat's cheese thalers (25 g each) in the middle of the zucchini.
- Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of honey each, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the hot oven on the middle rack for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix white wine vinegar, water, salt, honey, and pepper in a salad bowl.
- Vigorously stir in the oil.
- Clean and wash oak leaf lettuce and spin dry.
- Pluck into large pieces and carefully fold into the dressing.
- Serve with the puff pastry pockets.