Beef Steaks with VegetablesVIEW ALL POSTS
Beef steaks with vegetables: beef minute steaks, zucchini, pepper, salt, cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, baguette, sugar, olive oil, parmesan.
- Completed in: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: easy
- Per serving: Energy: 400 kcal, carbohydrates: 22 g, Protein: 42 g, Fat: 15 g
Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- Zucchini 450g
- Cherry tomatoes 600g
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 12 Beef minute steaks (approx. 75 g each)
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Parmesan 60g
- Baguette 180g
- Clean and dice the zucchini.
- Clean the tomatoes and cut in half.
- Press the garlic on with the palm of your hand.
- Salt the steaks and fry them in a hot pan with the oil for 1⁄2 minute on each side. Put on a plate.
- Put the zucchini and garlic in the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Add tomatoes, fry for 1 min. Season with salt, a pinch of sugar, and pepper.
- Place the meat and leaked juice on the vegetables, cover, and heat for 1 min.
- Slice the parmesan into chips.
- Arrange the steaks and vegetables. Season with pepper and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve with a baguette.
Minute steaks are very thinly cut slices of lean, unstreaky, boneless meat that only need a few minutes in the pan. Whether from beef, pork, veal, or lamb: they are usually cut from the leg or - somewhat more expensive - from fillet or saddle.